Saturday, July 5, 2014

HAVE YOU WORKED IN SALES FOR A COMPANY? - I DID FOR YEARS – DOES THIS LOOK FAMILIAR?


HAVE YOU WORKED IN SALES FOR A COMPANY? - I DID FOR YEARS – DOES THIS LOOK FAMILIAR?


I was in sales as an employee for years. 

It’s GREAT making the big money but the problem with being a W-2 employee for a company is the high Federal and State income taxes.
I knew I wanted to be in sales because I can control my income. But not as an employee. I made the decision to start my own business to take advantage of the tremendous tax benefits available to business owners.

I wanted a business that didn’t give me the challenges and overhead that go with a traditional business – BELOW lists the challenges facing most traditional business owners:    

Here is a quote from one of my favorite authors, Earl Nightingale, who wrote “THE GREATEST SECRET”:
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

I was prepared, and soon one of my clients showed up in my office and showed me a better way. I was looking for an exit strategy from my high paying Wall Street career.

The end result was my current business where I have minimal challenges compared to the traditional business owner and I am leveraging the power of the internet to give my family income 24/7.

I share this business concept with others.

Rick Meldahl

No comments:

Post a Comment